Helpful resources

There are a number of helpful resources you can access for support.

Here are few that may be worth checking out:

Health & Wellness:


The following states provide free legal services for international students:

  • NSW: Redfern Legal Centre International Student Service –, 02 9698 7645
  • VIC: International Student Work Rights Legal Service, or call 1800 056 449 (free call from landlines)
  • If you are based elsewhere, search online for ‘Legal Aid’ or ‘Community Legal Centre’ in your state.

Government resources

In addition, governments offer helpful guidelines about studying and working in specific locations. Select each map pin to access state specific resources:

Understanding Australian Workplace Cultures: Thriving in the Australian workplace

Page 10 of 13